In accordance with the provisions of the Act, IEUWA members are advised of the following:
1. The information collected on the Course Registration form, or the Application to Join or Renew Membership is for the purpose of processing membership applications, completing course registrations and providing a better professional development service to you.
2. IEUWA is committed to secure storage of and control of access to personal information.
3. IEUWA may pass limited information to certain individuals or organisations as follows:
4. The IEUWA may use information supplied by an individual to communicate with them for the following purposes:
5. You may request to see any information we may have concerning you to check that it is correct and up to date.
Registration, booking and cancellation
1. All course bookings must be completed through the IEU website, www.ieuwa.asn.au .
2. Upon registration a person will receive an automated course confirmation to the email address they have entered on the registration form. Further reminders are issued one week and one day out from the scheduled date of the course.
3. No upfront payment is required for these courses where the person is a current financial member of the IEUWA. Bookings are held by a credit card and payment will be charged 24 hours prior to the course. Should membership lapse between the time of booking and the scheduled date of the course the following will occur:
4. For non-members payment is required prior to attendance at the course.
Cancellation of registration for an IEUWA course (IEUWA courses appear in the IEUWA calendar of events)
1. Where a person has registered for a IEUWA program and then cancels their registration at least 24 hours prior to the course then no penalty is applied.
2. Where a person cancels their registration after the course has commenced then the person may be charged.
IEUWA cancellation of an IEUWA course (IEUWA courses appear in the IEUWA calendar of events)
IEUWA reserves the right to cancel any program wherever it believes that there is a risk to the health and safety of participants, where the conditions or the number of registrations is unlikely to be conducive to a productive professional learning environment, where there is a clash with an event, or for any other valid reason.
Every attempt will be made to notify registered participants in a timely manner and to reduce the inconvenience to registered participants for such a course cancellation, however no guarantees are made nor liability accepted for losses.
IEUWA also reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised program where there is required e.g. illness of facilitator, to ensure that a productive learning event occurs consistent with high quality professional development. Every reasonable attempt will be made to notify registered participants of changes prior to the scheduled date of the course.