The IEUwa has secured exclusive access to the Curriculum Organiser for our members
What is the Curriculum Organiser?
The Curriculum Organiser is a comprehensive online curriculum centre that contains thousands of customisable curriculum resources. The resources span all year levels and subjects including the latest Australian curriculum subjects. It includes:
• Australian curriculum subject summaries
• WA SCSA summaries
• Scope and Sequence charts and Programs
• Teaching plans with classroom resources
The documents are integrated to guide teachers though the processes of planning - teaching – learning – assessing and evaluating.
The simple planning software makes it easy for teachers to upload their own curriculum resources to create a personal curriculum centre. And because it is online, teachers have the convenience of accessing their resources at school or home.
The Curriculum Organiser provides:
• Access to 10,000’s of editable K-10 lesson plans aligned to the Australian Curriculum
• Planning templates and examples
• Australian Curriculum summaries
• Built in sharing functions to allow departmental and whole school sharing and dissemination of information
• Search engine to identify and access documents rapidly
• Secure, online document storage to access your documents from school or from home
• Organisational software to organise your planning documents and websites.